Tired of feeling stuck in life?
Feeling alone on your health journey and craving support just for you?
Frustrated and confused and don’t know what step to take?
Constantly giving too much of yourself to others and leaving yourself last on your list?
Realizing you’re in a body and mindset in which you don’t recognize yourself any more?
Imagine what your life would be like if...
- You knew how to include the foods you love to eat and still meet your health and weight goals
- Finally are able to get “unstuck” by having a process to implement incremental, daily healthy habits
- Are aware of the reasons why you’re eating and learning how to put pauses between thinking and acting on it so that you can fully embrace your choices
Imagine how you would feel if...
- You have renewed hope that this time will be different and long-lasting because you have a new approach
- You’re empowered to make changes by understanding how to take small steps no matter where you are in your journey
- You know you’re not alone and have someone there just for you, supporting and guiding you to make changes
It's Not About the Food
This book is not about what to eat or the most magical diet. It’s about examining what food means to you; identifying how your mindset, thoughts, and emotions impact your choices; and learning how to transform your relationship with food, step by step. So if you’re ready to create a relationship with food that enhances your life, this book provides strategies that will help you get started and support you along the way.BUY NOW
Hi! I'm Mary
I’m a Registered Dietitian/Health Coach with a passion for health and fitness and a strong desire to help others build a healthy relationship with food.
I had a successful professional career in the federal government but struggled with my weight since childhood, alternating with bouts of restrictive eating and bingeing. After overcoming my own food issues, I returned to school to build scientific expertise to help others. My purpose is to help support you on your journey and know you don’t have to do it alone.LEARN MORE
What is a registered dietitian?
Why should I see a dietitian?
What makes your services unique?
What types of services do you provide?
How does the process work for individual clients?
What are your rates?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Do you accept insurance?
How can I make an appointment?
What about cancellations?
"I've struggled my whole life with trying to manage my weight and would often binge on sweets at night, only to promise myself that I would never eat these foods again. Mary helped me create a more balanced plan that gave me the freedom to enjoy eating these "forbidden" foods again and still meet my nutrition and weight goals."
"Working with Mary changed my mindset from deprivation and restriction to seeing food as a positive way to fuel my body. Food is now one part of my life but not the sole focus."
Stay in touch!
Enter your information in the form below to be added to our newsletter list and receive tips, discounts and exclusive first access to future offerings.
Your information is 100% safe. Unsubscribe at anytime.